This blog is about living the American Dream at the dawn of the new millennium! I am a nameless, mid-20s, bottom 150 Law School Graduate who finds himself marginally attached and awash in a sea of overeducated but underpaid, indentured peers who feel, and were, duped by the promise of a better life through debt and modern chemistry. Let's get to the point. The Law School Industrial Complex is a scam that has destroyed a generation out of greed. Vendettas were once legal and the pursuit of one was seen not only as moral, but necessary. This newly minted lawyer is going to continue the practice. DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU MORONS! Ce qui suit est ce qui reste!

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

School of Lies, University of Deceit

"Most students reasonably expect to obtain post-graduation employment that will allow them to pay off their student loan debts, and rely on this information - which may be false at worst and misleading at best - to inform their decision." ~ Sen. Barbara Boxer, liberal commie, hates America




There's not really much I have to update at this point.  However, talk about a picture being worth a thousand words.  I've often contemplated turning this blog into just a tumblr site to visually sum up my arguments and experience.  This one sums it up rather niceley - a school of law built from rejection letters.  The only thing I would add, for the artist if he or she is reading this, to use their debt letters as shrubbery. For the story go to the dreaded ATL or my fellow bloggers on the sidebar






I'll have a much longer series of posts celebrating 1 year since Outside Lies Magic began.
Also, I just wanted to point out Nando's upcoming webinar/what have you coming up:  

APRIL 7, 2011 at 12 p.m. Eastern Standard Time
-----

CLICK HERE


Till next time!!! ABA - Defending Profits, Pursuing Excuses!!!

2 comments:

  1. My goal is to shove reality up Dean Phillip Closius's gray ass. The guy is on record stating that US News' rankings are arbitary, unreliable and inaccurate. Yet, the dean insists on following this scheme to a T. What a cynical ploy to point out, "See how wonderful and amazing I am?! I took this TTTT to the fantastic second tier. I made the school better (by gaming the system.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah, where do you get all your cool pics?

    ReplyDelete