This blog is about living the American Dream at the dawn of the new millennium! I am a nameless, mid-20s, bottom 150 Law School Graduate who finds himself marginally attached and awash in a sea of overeducated but underpaid, indentured peers who feel, and were, duped by the promise of a better life through debt and modern chemistry. Let's get to the point. The Law School Industrial Complex is a scam that has destroyed a generation out of greed. Vendettas were once legal and the pursuit of one was seen not only as moral, but necessary. This newly minted lawyer is going to continue the practice. DON'T GO TO LAW SCHOOL YOU MORONS! Ce qui suit est ce qui reste!

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Oh the Places You'll Actually Go...Besides Far in Debt.

"You will come to a place where the streets are not marked. Some windows are lighted.  But mostly they're darked." ~ Theodor Geisel


I know I haven't been blogging very frequently, or as I call it sound and fury signifying nothing, but I had to share this short.  Besides, I'm busy trying to survive don't worry graduating 3L's you'll see what I mean soon enough.

Anyway, College Humor hits the nail on the head again...





Well, if you added a few lines like this somewhere in there.


Six figure debt, you'll see what I mean;
When I say you paid too high a price for that lawyer "dream."
Of being a partner in some huge firm;
Or even helping someone just a tad with what you have learned.
Because you're just a pawn in a cunning scheme, a marvelous plot, a sanctioned scam!
That lets a few people get as much money as they can.
Using a title that is quite arcane (Dean).
They'll be in a marble office of some national association (ABA),
Or collecting a ridiculous check 
Leaving your future in a giant, smoking wreck.


Yeah I know it doesn't really rhyme. If you have a problem with it, fuck you.



Till next time!!! Join the Unemployment Line Before the Spring Graduate Rush!!!

2 comments:

  1. OMG. This was so funny! I wish I found it first.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That has to be one of the funniest things I've seen in a long time! Thanks!

    I'm going to show it to everyone I know!

    ReplyDelete